Racquetball: Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10 am. Equipment is free and it’s easy to learn.
Friday: Meeting from 330-420 pm, in Smith 107
Saturday: Watch the Huskies vs OSU, at the Rat and Raven, game starts at 12:30 pm
Sunday: Watch the Seahawks vs Cardinals, at the Rat and Raven, game starts at 1:15 pm
Events for the week
Viewing of the film “The Medal” hosted by HUMV and the Military Law Society
Monday, November 9th, 6:15pm – 8:30pm, HUB Auditorium
– Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend this event, but we will need some people to come early to help greet and usher guests into the HUB Auditorium.
Set up for Medal of Honor Ceremony
Tuesday, November 10th evening
– Additional volunteers are needed to help with the set up for the ceremony.
Breakfast before Medal of Honor Ceremony
Wednesday, November 11th, 7:00 am – 9:30 am HUB Ballroom
– Everyone is invited to attend the breakfast (which begins at 7:30am) prior to the ceremony, but in order to do so you must RSVP email@example.com and you will then need to fill out additional registration information.
– HUMV has been asked to help usher and direct people from their cars to the HUB Ballroom. *The people who do this will receive a FREE HUMV customized hat*. This will begin at 7am and you will end in time to join everyone else for breakfast.
– DRESS ATTIRE: Dress slacks or khakis and a nice top, no t-shirts or jeans please.
Medal of Honor Parade
Wednesday, November 11th, 10:00am – 10:30am Memorial Way
– Following the breakfast HUMV is invited to walk in the parade that will occur before the start of the ceremony. The parade will happen after breakfast and will walk down Memorial Way.
Medal of Honor Ceremony
Wednesday, November 11th, 10:30am – 12:00pm Medal of Honor Dedication Site (Flag Pole)
– After the parade HUMV is invited to stay for the ceremony.
Student Veteran Resource Fair
Wednesday, November 11th, 12:00pm – 2:00pm, Parrington Hall
– There will be a student veteran resource fair in Parrington Hall (with free cookies and drinks) and it would be great if HUMV members could attend the fair along with help usher people to the fair following the ceremony. HUMV has also been asked to have a table at the fair in an effort to show our current and prospective students what resources are available on campus.